Does Your Child Have Difficulty With:
- Forming horizontal, vertical lines, circles and squares?
- Forming their upper and lower case letters?
- Can’t read what they have written?
- Handwriting always appears messy?
- Holding their crayon, pencil, or pen correctly?
- Having difficulty staying on the page they are writing?
- Writes from left to right?
- Gets tired when writing for a long time?
- Frustrated when writing ?
- Hand tires quickly
- Complains that they do not enjoy writing?
Therapy focuses on:
- Using an age appropriate grasp on the writing utensil.
- Developing proper posture in the chair.
- Developing proper letter formation and sizing
- Meeting developmental milestones for writing
- Sets up your child for successful handwriting
- Making writing fun
- Improving hand fatigue due to decreased hand strength